- Our Free Delivery charges and estimated delivery times of 28 days are only applicable to the UK mainland. We do not ship to outside of the UK and certain locations will incur a surcharge delivery fee of £300 (see Surcharge Areas PDF for more information).
- The goods ordered will only be delivered to the shipping address stated at the checkout stage. We cannot deliver to places of work or additional addresses.
- Whilst we always endeavour to ensure that your goods are manufactured and delivered within the estimated timescale stated above, these timescales are not guaranteed and are subject to change. As such, the Glazing Store are not liable for such changes and no rebate will be provided for such delays
- All orders must be signed for by the person that placed the order at the requested delivery address. Glazing Store reserves the right to delay or return orders if this is not possible at point of delivery.
- Should the delivery be delayed or required for re-delivery for this reason then the customer will be liable to pay for re-delivery charges, storage costs and handling charges.
- All products are delivery only and do not include installation.
- All goods must be checked at point of delivery to ensure that the items received are the exact size and specification that was ordered. Customers then have 12 hours to report any problems to Glazing Store in writing at email@example.com
- Any damages to your order must be clearly defined on the delivery note at point of delivery and then need to be reported to Glazing Store within 12 hours of the delivery for us to investigate. Customers should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to report this information.